Are you an experienced Residential Carpenter looking for an opportunity to build your career and grow with a well established remodeling company? Come join the Callier and Thompson Kitchens and Baths Family! We care about our crew, offer competitive pay, benefits, and a healthy work-life balance. You won’t be just a number on a job site, you’ll be a valued member of our team who makes a difference in our client’s lives. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We are a 2020 BBB Torch Award winner celebrating Excellence in Ethics and Service.
We are also a 2021 Guild Quality Guild Master Award winner for excellence in customer service.
Title: Lead Carpenter
Reports To: Production Manager
Job Purpose: To run all aspects of a remodeling project from start to finish, ensuring efficient and proper completion of all aspects of the jobs assigned to them by providing advanced carpentry skills, effective communication with clients, and exemplary on-site leadership and supervision to sub contractors and laborers.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Run job on site.
- Provide excellent communication to clients regarding the status of their jobs on a daily basis.
- Ensure daily operations on each job are handled professionally, remain on schedule, and stay within the given budget.
- Perform advanced carpentry as required for each job.
- Train and supervise laborers and apprentices
- Maintain a clean and safe job site.
- Provide assistance and support on any task to Production Manager as needed.
- Should have 3-5 years minimum experience in residential building & remodeling,
- Proven, advanced carpentry skills.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret drawings and scope of work.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organization.
- High-school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Supply your own tools.
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to stand, walk, work with your hands, climb ladders, and move 50 lbs independently for extended periods of time and should be well-rounded in all areas of construction.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
$58,000 - $70,000 a year