What’s Trending at Callier & Thompson? . . . Subdued Moroccan Tiles
Wall tile really is the icing on the cake for any kitchen or bath renovation. White subway tile with dark grout can create a timeless, vintage feeling, glass mosaic tile can bring home that contemporary look your going for, and Moroccan tile can really create a graphic, global look in any space.
Today, we’re really loving the the curvy lines, intriguing patterns and downright loveliness of Moroccan tile. But we must say that we’re mainly focusing our affection toward Moroccan tiles in more muted, neutral tones that would add a degree of serenity to any kitchen or bath.
Consider this our ‘Ode to Moroccan Tile.’ The graphic effect, curvy shapes and pretty patterns are enchanting. Used as flooring for a bathroom, a kitchen back splash or a shower wall, these bold patterns in subdued hues would fit in with any number of decor styles—adding a bit of graphic femininity to a traditional bathroom or visual interest to a modern kitchen.
These are just a few of our favorite Morocccan tiles available through Callier & Thompson:
1. Moroccan Mosaic Tile in Blue Shadow, Walker Zanger
2. Nadeau Mosaic Tile (NBLMO3R), Quarry Collection
3. Nadeau Mosaic Tile (NBLMO5R), Quarry Collection
4. Julia Mosaic Tile in French Clay, Walker Zanger
5. 6th Avenue Cocoon Mosaic in Pale Sky, Walker Zanger
6. Mai Tai in Carrara White, Walker Zanger