Kitchen in a Chic Shade of Gray
Is there anything better than gray cabinetry with white countertops and brass accents? Maybe. Probably. But right now, were enjoying this trend for it’s sophisticated and serene affect. This on-trend kitchen by RH Homes in Ohio is a chic and inviting stunner.
We’d maybe make a few changes . . . possibly a white island with a rich butcher block counter. . . But this lovely kitchen certainly is pretty as is, so we’ve put together a mood board with some of our favorite finishes to help you achieve this look in your own kitchen.
1. Cabinetry – Peppercorn by Custom Wood Products
2. Drawer/Door Pulls – Top Knobs
3. Pendants – 4-Light Pendant from Metro Lighting
4. Brass Faucet – Essex by Kohler
5. Hardwood Flooring – Hickory Chivas by Vintage Flooring
6. Backsplash – Glass Tile in a Herringbone Pattern by Artistic Tile
7. Countertop – White Cliff Quartz by Cambria