Our Favorite Design Blogs
As designers we find inspiration everywhere we go, but sometimes its just on our computer screen. We are so fortunate to live in the age of the Internet and design blogs. The web is overflowing with talented designers, artists, DIYers and others sharing spaces, tips and inspiration that we can glean from. We do have a few favorites, though. Blogs we turn to each day for inspiring interiors, style advice, and ideas for clients.
Read on for a handful of our favorite blogs that keep us inspired each day . . .
1. A House in the Hills – Modern, hip, witty and honest, photographer and chef Sara Yates shares recipes, her own home, stylish interiors, fashion and more on a daily basis. Her chic and modern point of view is innovative and always inspiring – ahouseinthehills.com
2. Style By Emily Henderson – Design Star winner, TV host and interior designer Emily Henderson is an amazing talent. Her taste is impeccable, her tone is cheeky and her advice is always helpful. If you only read one blog a day . . . this is the one – stylebyemilyhenderson.com
4. SF Girl By Bay – Based out of San Fransisco, design junkie and photographer, Victoria Smith is passionate about interior design and creating inspiring environments, and her passion is infectious. Her style is bohemian, vintage and whimsical and her perspective is always fun – sfgirlbybay.com
5. Elements of Style – Boston based interior designer Erin Gates is sophisticated, chic and on trend without being too trendy. We love her refined interiors and professional perspective. Also, we’re pretty excited about her new design book, which will be released this fall – elementsofstyleblog.com
6. Little Green Notebook – Interior designer and DIYer, Jenny Komenda is in the process of renovating her own home and shares tons of ideas, advice and inspiring spaces each day – littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com